help our children be un-STUCK

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

the day came


In keeping with the theme of posting ancient topics in my life several months past due, this is what was intended to be posted on February 14, 2014:

It happens!

I married the human calculator. and I've never been completely awesome at math. But I'm fairly certain (enough that I'll commit a number to a google search and publish my tally) that after 1,460 days, one day shy of four years, including one leap year day = 1,460 days exactly since we officially filed for permission to adopt from Haiti…and the boys are finally HOME! Happy Valentine’s Day 2014 – the year of the horse (and I’m a HORSE)!

Happy 10th Anniversary to the love of my life. Thank you for living our dream with me. I love you.


No comments:

Post a Comment